Friday, March 7, 2014

Ramblings

I am a terrible blogger. I was one hundred and ten percent positive that I promised to write at least once a month. nope. I said once a week. Well here I am writing. Better late than never right? Yeah, my professors don't seem to appreciate that little saying as much as I do. Something about "well you should have turned it in when it was due" yada yada yada. Anywho, that is not what this blog will be about today. I'm actually not sure myself what I will write about. For about four to five months now I've not felt 100%. I'll get a little cough, or a runny nose. But nothing too crazy. I just pound down a gallon of OJ and call it good. As of yesterday morning I am officially sick. Sore throat and all. Fun fact. I still have my tonsils. Even though the doctors have told me multiple times I need to have them removed. I have had strep over 15 times. Back in high school I would get it multiple times a year. I am terrified of surgery. I do not handle pain well. And quite frankly, you can not have my tonsils Mister Doctor Man. They are mine! (insert pre-teen tantrum here)
Ok, Im scared. whatever.
Also fun fact. I still have my wisdom teeth. They are pretty much sideways, and not happy teeth. So They will have to come out eventually too. I am a little sissy pants when I think about being "put under" I don't like it. I DO NOT like it. But, in all honesty, I really want one of those videos of people after getting their wisdom teeth taken out. I just hope I don't say something really embarrassing. Lets just hope for my sake its just rambling gibberish. (kind of like my blog today)

I would like to try something with my readers. (who may or may not just be my mother) (HI MOM)
If you could pretty please comment after reading this, it could just be a smiley face. Or what you thought about what I wrote. Or what you would like me to write about next time. Or questions you have, or advice you need. I am at your service! I would really love it!! (Because I am obviously struggling to come up with my own topics... I just rambled on about my tonsils and wisdom teeth) I really have a lot to say, just maybe not while i'm sick. I promise next week will be better.

Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. I think you should write about how being Students effects young married couples. What kind of effect does it have on your relationship. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you're a nut! But I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your ramblings about your tonsils and wisdom teeth. As far as ideas for writing.. I got nothing.. I seriously have started like four new entries on my blog and then realized I sounded like an idiot... So no ideas to share :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those teen years where you DID NOT want to have any surgery--I believe it was for the tonsils. Ha Ha I am not a big hospital person myself but have learned that I can survive the experience and am a bit happier now that I am healthy. I am sure you will get to that point to and get those tonsils and wisdom teeth out. Hey maybe you could just have them do it all at one time.
    Love hearing about your life Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - I still have my tonsils! However, the wisdom teeth have gone south. This happened when I had only been married a few months -(good time to do it cuz you get doting time from your husband:). Blog ideas: observations from or about school; best dates with your husband; tries, misses and hits in regards to anything: DYI projects, cooking ventures, etc; blog about 'don't let your mother-in-law proof your resume', ha ha; living in an apartment stories; how do you approach cleaning - are you a do it now or do it later girl? (i'm usually a do it later); favorite books; the hunt for the perfect shoe;

    ReplyDelete
  5. may i say - i DIG the name of your blog

    ReplyDelete